DRC|CTB works with you and your organization to develop customized assessment solutions that meet your needs.
- DRC|CTB's Customized Assessment program allows any test to be tailored to customer specifications
- Customers have great flexibility to meet unique or difficult requirements, when standardized solutions are not available or suitable
- A wide range of custom solutions and services are available, including assessment design, test administration, reporting, and more
Data Recognition Corporation and CTB have a long history of developing assessments that are customized to meet the needs of individual states, regions, or districts. Utilizing decades of experience, staff members work closely with each customer to define specific requirements; then develops and implements custom solutions that meet customers' needs.
Customized solutions gives the customer great flexibility in creating and managing unique assessments that reflect their specific policies and school culture. We offer a broad range of custom assessment services, including assessment design and development, test publishing and administration, data reporting, and more.
Customized test administration materials allow customers to simplify test management and improve scoring accuracy. DRC|CTB can include individually developed administration materials, packaging assistance, and special shipping/tracking methods.
Our customized test reports help customers meet specific needs of different purposes and audiences, from parent-teacher conferences to Title I reporting and long-term performance studies. Powerful tools for advanced data analysis help educators draw reliable conclusions and create special reports as needed. Reports can map test results directly to curriculum objectives or content standards.
Custom solutions means more than test development and administration—it can include training, staff development workshops, and tailored resources to ensure that customers understand and use test results effectively. In addition to test development, DRC|CTB provides a full range of custom services, including:
- Online reporting and Web-based information delivery systems
- Presentations to decision-makers in district, diocese, state, or government groups
- Test security planning
- Software training for educators, curriculum developers, and administrators
- Research and development, such as curriculum matches and standard-setting workshops
- Communication and public relations support
Thank you for your patience.
Featured Customer Story
"Because we have more domains, we have more information. The information that you're gleaning from the test is much more useful and helpful in the classroom."