The award-winning Acuity® InFormative Assessment™ solution from CTB/McGraw-Hill helps educators immediately impact student achievement with seamless integration with engaging student response devices, or clickers. Rapid feedback provided through Acuity UnWired™ gives educators the ability to make quick, data-informed instructional decisions and support a process of formative assessment and instruction.
Subject Areas and Grades
- Reading/Language Arts, Math, Science, and Algebra (Grades K–12)
- Interim and a process of formative assessment
- Common Core Standards
- SMART Technologies
- Turning Technologies
Thank you for your patience.
Deliver individual instruction with Acuity and student response device technology from leading providers to help your teachers:
- Engage students in the assessment process with inspiring and motivating technology
- Leverage your investment in student response devices with Acuity to give your schools the greatest flexibility and gain a greater understanding of student achievement at the point of instruction.
- Assess students quickly and easily, and immediately adjust classroom instruction
- Measure effectiveness of teaching and curriculum; provide additional, targeted instruction when required
- View real-time results to make critical instructional decisions faster than ever
- Generate standards-aligned Acuity Reports within minutes that can be shared at the class, school, district, or multi-district levels as needed
- Deliver assessments with minimal preparation and no computer lab time required
- Assign Acuity Instructional Resources based on student responses to assessments administered using clickers
- Eliminate the need to print, barcode, distribute, collect, and scan answer sheets
"Teachers who have taken our course on using the clickers and Acuity report that students are doing better, the instructional activities that can be assigned engage students, and some students have actually asked for more formative tests to show how they are doing."
Joe O'Reilly, Executive Director of Student Achievement Support, Mesa Public Schools in Arizona
Integration, Interoperability, and Innovation
Award-winning Acuity Assessment and Reporting coupled with the industry’s best student response device technology for convenient data-informed instruction and fast results
Acuity UnWired is an easy-to-use client software application that immediately delivers student responses from eInstruction, Promethean, Qwizdom, SMART Technologies, and Turning Technologies.
Real-time capture of student responses allows teachers to quickly and easily review student results and adjust the pace and approach of instruction. Ongoing usage across multiple grade levels results in overwhelmingly positive feedback from students, teachers, and administrators. Award-winning Acuity Assessment solutions and student response device technology promotes student success.
Student response devices help your educators monitor achievement on an ongoing basis—with rapid access to student results and technology designed to engage students and motivate them to achieve success.
Acuity UnWired enables students to take Acuity Assessments using CPS™ student response devices from eInstruction. Teachers can generate standards-aligned Acuity Reports within minutes and deliver better, more targeted instruction. Innovative eInstruction student response technology and rapid feedback provided through Acuity UnWired give educators the ability to make data-informed instructional decisions without delay. Compatible with eInstruction Gen 2 and Pulse response devices.
Qwizdom's award-winning Student Response System together with Acuity UnWired gives educators the ability to engage and motivate students, while instantly gathering student performance data. Students take assessments using Qwizdom response devices and Acuity delivers clear, easy-to-understand reports at the student, class, school, and district levels. Compatible with Qwizdom Q4 and Q6 devices.
The popular ActivExpression Learner Response Devices from Promethean are linked to Acuity UnWired to support targeted classroom teaching. Students respond to items using ActivExpression and Acuity UnWired rapidly uploads student performance data into Acuity. Reports are available to support informed decision making and tailored instruction designed to move every student forward. Compatible with Promethean ActivExpression devices.
SMART Technologies, Inc.
Acuity UnWired is integrated with innovative SMART Response™ interactive response systems, including SMART Response PE, SMART Response XE, and Response/Senteo. Students use SMART Response devices to take assessments and Acuity UnWired uploads student data to Acuity. Standards-aligned reports are rapidly available to support a data-driven process of formative assessment
Turning Technologies' TurningKey™ assessment software works with Acuity UnWired to import Acuity student rosters and answer keys and upload student results. Students are engaged during the assessment process using wireless ResponseCard® NXT keypads, and TurningKey software directly uploads data to Acuity. Acuity standards-aligned reports provide rapid feedback to support targeted, data-driven instruction.