TerraNova measures the concepts, processes, and objectives taught nationwide and common to most state standards. Tests are topical and interesting with original art, photographs, and reading selections from high-quality literature and periodicals. The tests are easy to administer, stimulating to take, and extremely accurate in measuring student achievement.
• 2005 Norms
• Innovative test design and high-quality, research-based content
• Norm- and criterion referenced objective mastery and performance level scores
• Alignment to state standards using TerraNova State Proficiency Reports
• Modular editions with multiple measures and basic skills tests
• SUPERA offers equivalence to English TerraNova tests with comparable content, design, objectives, and scores